Friday, January 18, 2008

Im tell this story everybody thinks is funnier than hell. My hand is gettin better too.

I worked in a camp that had a building to the back that we kept all the fertilizer and small spreadin equipment in. didnt nobody hardly ever go out there because we only fertilized the blueberries in the spring. I would sometimes go out there and smoke some grass because it was a killer place to hide. One day I went down there with a couple of reefers in my billfold to toke like i always did. When I got in there and shut the door a timber that somebody had leaned to the building fell in front of the outside of the door trappin my ass in there. Wasn't no windows just that door and that somabitch wouldn't budge. I was nervous as hell about gettin busted smokin doobies and had to pop a squat like a goose. I looked around and decided that I would wag one off in the corner and put a bag of fertilizer over it. So i did. After I had shitted I peeled open the velcro on my wallet and fired up a joint, fuckina.
It seemed like forever I was in that buildin. Good thing the weather was nice outside or ida been hatin it bigtime. Hopefully someone would come and rescue me before long, I was gettin real hungry and thirsty.
To make a long story short, It felt like it had been about three days. I fell asleep, woke up, smoked some more reefer and fell asleep again. That last time I woke up I had knew that I was in there for about three days and was kickin into survival mode. I knew that if i didnt get some kind of nourishment that I was going to keel over and die right there on the floor. The only thing in there to eat other than fertilizer was that turd I had took. I peeled up the bag by the corner and saw it under there. It didnt look too bad, kinda like a mounds candybar so I said fuckit and ate the mother fucker. It kinda tasted like Korean food.
When the boys found me they told me I had only been in there about four hours and I didnt have to eat that turd to stay alive but I am kinda glad I did so I can have a funny story to tell.

Keepin it real,

Paul

3 comments:

BBC said...

Um, whatever. But I hope that you haven't contributed to the gene pool.

JBoombostick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
singamaraja said...

Singamaraja reading your blogs