Saturday, September 22, 2007

Im gonna tell yall something that aint really funny to me and Shelly but here goes.

My Dog, the chow I call Susie was on the leash out back like always.

Old dog likes to run around and bite at mosquitoes like somethin else fuckina.

She aint but six but acts ten, this one boy likes to cut it up the road on his big wheel and pull the break tryin to be all cool.

Susie got off that chain and bit that somabitch inthe arm not to bad but nipped his ass.

That boy dont slide on his big wheel on my dirt road no more.

Keepin it real,

Paul

4 comments:

Tuyet said...

That is a great story! I think ... I might need a Paul to English dictionary to be sure.

cher said...

a big wheel..haha. my brother had one of those. and a green machine.

? said...

The parents aren't suing, are they?!

Tuyet said...

Can you tell Sherry to call me?