Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday 420

I wrecked my hand today cranking on a wrench trying to get a bolt loose. I was tightening the spring on the overhead door at the garage and the rebar I was using as a tool came loose and that thing went to spinnin and cut the top of my hand wide open. My doctor gave me some pills and I picked up a bottle of Evan Williams from the store so I will be alright. I only had to get 18 stiches so its not all that rough. I am going to sit on my lazy boy in the C and watch a little speedvision on the tube.

Keepin it real,

Paul

8 comments:

Chicky Pea said...

Sounds like you know how to have a good time! I hope the hand is feeling better soon. My guess is it will hurt a hell of a lot more tomorrow.

Femme said...

18?
hope u get better soon
thanks for stopping by my space.
will keep an eye on yours

cher said...

OH! You have GOT to take a picture of it and post it! But that's just my style, and I'm gross like that. A tiny part of me would even hope for infection to set in so I could really gross people out...but also for the pity party that would surely follow where people lavish me with attention.
I do however, hope you are highly self-medicated and possibly even enjoying vegging on the couch.
Let me know if something cool like Night Rider comes on. Oh and don't give into the shopping channels evil ways and buy yourself something useful like a peice of exercise equiptiment. hahaha

Free fer all Paul said...

Hey Nick Im thinkin about doin that on thursday for that hnt thing.

Tuyet said...

Oh oh, sorry about your boo boo. Hope you feel better!

Free fer all Paul said...

Thanks Tuyet. I am gonna keep you posted.

How about you take a picture of yer feet.please?

cher said...

waaaaait a minute. you have a rooster?

yellowdoggranny said...

hows the head feel?