Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday

I aint gonna tell no more shittin stories for a couple of days because some of yall dont believe im for real. fuckina.

This boy I knew had a pig on his property in the back and it was fatter n hell. He was ready to kill and cook the somabitch and called me and skeeter over to his house to do the deed. We had a couple of cases of beer and some toot. It was in the late 70s before cocaine was addictive and before the blacks started doin it. We drank a bunch of beer and did all that powder and walked down their to shoot that pig. When we got there that fat whore was all sprawled out lickin the dirt. Skeeter aimed at the fucker with his 38 and when he fired at her she reared her head back and the bullet went in her snout and out her dadgum eyeball.

She went to hollerin and sprayin us down with blood like something else.

Billy, the boy that owned the pig shot her in the ear with his 30 / 30 and laid her ass out for good.

After we gutted her we boiled her in a 55 gallon drum to soften up the skin and then smoked her and peeled off the cracklin to mix with the grits in the mornin and the cornbread at suppertime.

Good thing I couldn't sleep because I didn't have another shirt and my socks were filthyrnhell. fuckina.

Keepin it real,

Paul

12 comments:

Chuck said...

We had a pig roast back in June by my ranch. Invited half the town to enjoy the fantastic aromas of roasted swine, it was a moment to unwind, talk to friends, wrestle and shoot skeet, in no particular order. Good times. I know that those feelings and those memories are so much clearer when they're not gazed at through inebriated eyes. Believe me, they used to find me drunker than a dog back when I was a business man. Hell, I'd drink and drive more times than I'm willing to admit, I think I might have run over somebody once. Never got caught. Just made a thump sound.

If you remember that thump sound, it reverberates through your mind Paul that the rat race is not what matters. Its roastin a pig through sober eyes.

How do you feel about getting wasted all the time? Think about it. Good tidings of comfort and joy! Love, Chuck.

yellowdoggranny said...

I may become a vegaterian after that post..

cher said...

now i want bacon. lots and lots of crispy smokey bacon.

you are so funny paul.

Free fer all Paul said...

You want some Chuck? I got a knuckle sandwich toasted light on white bread in the winder with yer name on it. ya old limp dicked peter puffer.

cher said...

lmao at your last comment to chuck.

Anonymous said...

Nice story...!

Tuyet said...

You lie so much.

cher said...

frog splash ahahahahaha!!! haha ha haha... ha.

Raghu Ram Prasad said...

What a nice story of PIG HUNT....nicely covered and explained good.....and roasted well...ohhhh

Spinning Girl said...

I like pork.

Steph said...

I don't think I'll ever eat bacon again.

Jerusha said...

I think I'm gonna go raid the fridge now, that made me hungry..sort of